Monday, August 25, 2008

Back Again

Back at the Library. Girls Camp is over, and I'm home at LAST!!! I got pretty homesick. I mean, really, can't they get some electronics or something? Gosh!!!J.k!

But, anyhow, life has been... consistent... consistently boring anyway. It's... extremely uninteresting. I have nothing to write about, so I'll just give up right about now.

WAIT! I do have something. I did win a prize at the library (where I am at now, getting ready to get it). The last week of summer (therefore the last prize handed out). I had given up all hope of getting any prize, but last year i got 2 movie tickets to Regals. Woohoo!!!

But yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm still learning to use this thing, but I'm getting better! I still don't know how to post pics, so yeah... this is the most recent post of My Life (or the Lack of)!

Bye bye peeps!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I finally found your blog!! Yay! :) Congrats on winning movie tickets! I'm jealous!