Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Not In High School Anymore

Woah. I forgot I had a blog. And then when I remembered and found it, I had to figure out how to change it's title because I'm not exactly in high school anymore, so it no longer applied.

Anyways! College is great sometimes, terrible some other times. Not much to say on that subject. But it's great to be in Utah with my sisters! I'm over at Amy's place almost every day, playing Warcraft or Dr. Mario or helping with Emma (so cute!). I actually got them sick, so if you read this, I'm sorry about that! And it's also really great to be able to buy Dr. Pepper all the time... mmmmm. I do have caffeine free at the moment, so mom and dad would be so proud! Which reminds me, I owe Amy and Michael 3 bucks...

I've had a cold the past couple days, so I've been taking a lot of medicine and stuff like that. I feel bad for my roommate because I think I kept her up all night one night with my snuffling and heavy breathing O.O but she said it wasn't so bad, and I apologized, so I think we're all good! I'm still recovering though, which is sad. Amy says it probably won't go away until I go to sleep before midnight... but I have so much to do! Like homework, watching movies with my friend, stuff like that! If I have to choose two out of sleep, studying, and social life, I chooses studying and social life! At least until I actually have a sturdy social life that won't collapse as soon as I ignore it to sleep instead...


I have to go to class soon, and I haven't done the reading yet, so I should probably do that, but I'm so not in the studying mood. I took two tests one right after the other yesterday, and ever since I've just been pooped out trying to make it to Friday. But of course, I have another test on Friday, so that will be AWESOME. >.>

AND I need to figure out who I'm supposed to be visiting teaching because i went to Amy's church on Sunday, and that's when we apparently got our assignments.. fun. But! I did force myself to go to the big ward activity for family home evening, and they totally fed me smores, so I'm good! And I'm totally gonna feast on chili tonight with my friend, so I'm eating yummy food that's not the Cannon Center food with meat servings fit for babies.

I got a 94 on my music test (yay!), and an 88 on my Book of Mormon test... which ended up being below average, which SUCKS, but I still have an A in the class, so I'm fine. (Plus, I didn't really study much; don't tell Dad).

Anyways, no one's probably gonna read this, because it's been like, 2 years since I posted last and no one checks my blog anymore probably. But! I love you all! It's on the internet now, so it's official

2 comments:

Alison Russell said...

Dudette, I saw that you updated your blog, and was like "No way"... I want to see some of those great English writing assignments too!

Tina and Joe Rankin said...

I checked it periodically. I am glad you update it. :) We miss you.