Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home At Last... With A Computer!

Thanks to Jeffery, our computer has now been fixed! Yay! I can go on the internet...at home! At least for now, but that's all I need to know. It's actually faster than before, which isn't saying much, but you can definitely see the improvement. It's great to be able to have fun on the internet, especially since I am on it and Amy isn't! She's busy right now, so I have the computer for the first time in who know's when!

The only bad news is that cute little baby Nathan and his family are all gone! They disapeared while I was at school, so I didn't even get to say goodbye. I love them all though.

Nathan and McKenzie were so cute though! Next to each other they looked like they were a giant and elf, Nathan being the giant. It's so cute just to see them lying next to each other.

Oops, I have to go. It's time for Young Womens. We are meeting early because we are going ice skating. Yay! I've never been ice skating before, but I kinda don't wanna go because I'm kinda tired of leaving home. I know, what a homebody!

Love ya all! I'll see you in a few weeks, most of you.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Little giant baby Nathan can't wait to see you again in a few weeks! :)

Christina said...

I can't wait to see him too! <3