Saturday, December 6, 2008

If Christmas Were Today...

It's Saturday, and it's without marching band. I feel sooo bored now that marching band season is over. What should I do? Here, why don't we play hours of videogames just to get some sort of excitement out of this Saturday? That gets mom mad. At least I was doing something constructive in Marching Band. But now, it's just blah. I'm so bored, I even decided to do my homework early! Which is a first for me, especially when there is my Nintendo DS sitting on my lap. Surprisingly, I have nothing to do. I did a little homework, played a ton of video games, and I just finished my German homework online right now, and I don't even want to play any more videogames because I'm tired of playing! What I would do for a lot of people and a game of Bang! or Killer Bunnies right now, or even the Great Dalmuti or Screwy Lewy. I really want Christmas to hurry up so I can have someone to play with. THAT would make my day. If only it were Christmas.....

Anyhow, my Christmas list is pretty short. Actually, it has three things on it. Videogames, Gift Cards, and, what do you know, Candy. So, there you go. Buy me a big bag of Swedish Fish and Skittles and I'll be happy all day long. Don't forget a lot of games, with all of my family members (so have fun trying to convince my mom to actually play instead of work;or work while playing, or have some work that will take a million hours to finish before she can play).

So, I'm pretty happy. Just bored. And kinda tired, but less tired than I was in Band season. That's pretty much the only up. Mom says that because I was in Marching Band, my grades were down in the gutter. The strange thing is, I've noticed they've gone down AFTER marching band season was over. Huh, will you look at that? I wonder why. Oh, I know! I'm so BORED! Some might say, "How does that happen? Wouldn't it be better?" Wrong! Before, I was always in the working habit. I worked longer, harder, and more efficiently. Now that I'm bored, I just want to get it over with! I don't care as much. Because of my "lack of good grades during the Marching Band season", my mom and dad are probably going to restrict me (yes, a very harsh word) from joining Marching Band. What they don't get is the up side of my situation and being in Marching Band. I'm so much happier there in the Band room. It's like a second home, which I can't go to because I'm not in Highschool! It's crazy, I know. So, if I don't join Marching Band, then I will be very mad at my parents, as will Megan and Abby be mad at me, because I would never be there. It's crazy, I know. A whole mess, and a whole year of dreading to wait for it. Grrr!!!

Anyhow, happy news time! So, today I have nothing to do, so I'm going to spend some quality time on my room! Let's see what mom'll think of that! Now, she can't complain about my lack of constructiveness! Yeah! Bing bing bing! Solution!

Also, I have tons of time for more video games! I've just decided that there is another video game I haven't played today! Yay! So I better go! Bye!

No comments: