Thursday, December 11, 2008

Waiting for an Email

So, I've been on the internet for who knows how long, waiting for an email that hasn't come. My team in Science has the Rough Draft (a very pretty one, if I may say so myself) due tommorrow, when we realized, Oh my goodness! We don't have an invention name! So what do we have to do? Haritha (one of my team members) is making up the name, and she said she would send it to me, so now I have to wait for who knows how long for an email that hasn't come, plus Amy is getting home soon and has a lab report to do when she gets here, so I have to be done by then. So, Haritha better hurry up and not take forever, because wether you believe it or not, I have a life, which is completely contradictory to one of my other entries.

Well, I'll just have to do my other homework while I wait. If worst comes to worst I can always call her (thankfully I have her phone number). So, in the end, I think today has been a great day. Awesome. Yeppers.

Love to all y'all (as my friend would say)

No comments: